1/2 cup almond butter
1/4cup coconut oil, melted
3/4cup raw organic honey
1 large egg
1tbsp vanilla extract
1cup almond meal/flour
1/4cup cacao powder
1tsp baking soda
4oz enjoy life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees, grease a 8x8 dish
- Mix together almond butter, melted coconut oil, honey, egg, vanilla extract bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in the prepared baking dish and baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Mine was 30 due to my oven being a toy hauler oven.
- Cool completely for about 15 minutes and then cut into 16 squares.