- Preheat oven to 350, spray a bread pan and set aside
- Whisk together the butter, applesauce and brown sugar till smooth
- Mash bananas then add the bananas, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, honey then eggs
- Mix well the flour but don't over mix
- Pour battler into prepared bread pan
- Bring oven down to 330 and bake 1 hour and 20 minutes, check for golden brown color and add 10 minutes longer if needed. I am a full time RVer so my oven cooks differently.
Enjoy :) check out my recipe tab for more healthy recipes.