- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa rinsed
- 1 can black beans
- 1 jar salsa (optional)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1tbsp chili powder
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 can or 1 cup of enchilada sauce
- 1 cup Mexican cheese
- I cooked the chicken like normal for 30 minutes in the oven before placing in the crockpot, you can also use ground chicken and cook on the stove before.
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- add in the uncooked quinoa, black beans, frozen corn, diced tomatoes, garlic, water, chili powder and enchilada sauce.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours or until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove lid and add cheese on top, you can mix the cheese in or just leave on top.
- Cook for another hour or place slow cooker on warm till dinner.
Post a Comment