- 3 medium bananas
- 3/4 light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce unsweetened
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coco powder unsweetened
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup smaller chocolate chips optional
- In a large bowl, mix mashed banana and light brown sugar until the sugar is combined evenly.
- Add applesauce, vanilla and eggs together
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, coco powder, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine evenly
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish. Sprinkle the other 1/8 chocolates on top which is optional.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes. I am a full time RVer so my oven is slightly different, in my case i lowered the temp. down to 325 degrees and baked 45 minutes.
Post a Comment