- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 or 2 bell peppers (any color), thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken regular or bone broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, divided
- Heat oil in 12" skillet on medium high heat.
- Add diced chicken and cook until no longer pink - about 5-7 minutes
- Add peppers and broccoli.
- Stir in spices and broth. Mix well and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese and cover until melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue - 1/4 of the skillet
Post a Comment