Paleo/Gluten Free Brownies
- 3/4 cup almond flour/meal
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil (if going dairy free)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup of honey
- Chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, mix your almond flour, cocoa powder and baking soda
2. If your butter is still in its solid state, throw it in a smaller bowl and heat it up in the microwave for a few seconds.
3. Mix your liquid ingredients together: Eggs, melted butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
4. Pour this liquid mixture into previous dry mixture, and mix it all together well.
5. If you want to have chocolate chips, you can add it to this mix too.
6. Now grab a 8×8 baking dish, and pour the brownie mixture in it.
6. Bake this for about 30-40 minutes. It kind of depends on your oven how long exactly, but a good way to check is to poke it with a toothpick.
7. Let it completely cool down before cutting it in to your desirable brownie sizes.