Superbowl Turkey Dip
- 1 packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 can of Black Beans
- Your favorite cheese (optional)
- Cook ground turkey (if your need help cooking ground turkey so its not overcooked please comment me below)
- After draining the meat, add the taco seasoning to turkey and blend.
- After draining the black beans blend them in with the turkey and seasoning.
- While hot and nicely blended place in a medium size bowl and serve with your favorite chips.
Happy Superbowl Sunday!